|Place of Origin:||Chongqing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pieces|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pieces for one month|
chronic pain relief patches,
pain relief therapy patch
16h Medical Disposable All Body Heat Chronic Pain Relief Patches 170mm
1. rheumatic and arthritic pain
2. neck, shoulder, back, leg and muscle pain
3. sciatic nerve pain
4. soft tissue injury
5. chronic prostatitis, dysmenorrhoea, sprains
We are the first factory in China to produce such kind of product. Till now, we have about 20 years experience to this filed, and the quality has been accepted by customers. Besides we can control the temperature steablily from 35℃ to 60℃. We still have acheived the CE and ISO, which can help the agents and customers to develop the market soon.
|storage||Put in dry and cool place, avoid sunshine.|
|keep time||3 years|
1 patch into one plastic bag
4 bags into one box
50 boxes into one carton
1. Clean the affected place before use;
2. Tear open the sealed aluminum pack and take out the pad;
3. Remover protective papers on both sides of the pad ;
4. Put on the black elements surface on the affected part or acupoint;
5. The pad heats itself after taking out from pack; it can be removed when stops heating .it is one time use only.
A: Which material does the patch contain?
B: It mainly contains the carbon powder and iron powder.
A: How does it work?
B: When we open the aluminium bag, the air will have a chemical reaction with the carbon and iron powder, then emit heat to therapy the affected skin.
A:What is the FIR?
B: FIR (Far Infrared Ray) is natural wave of light energy produced by the sun, totally invisible to the naked eye, with wavelength from 5.6 to 1,000 um.
1.in facts, patients with dementia, or people who have a fever,burns,scalds,scratches or allergies etc. forbidden to use.
2. Patients implanted with a heart pacemaker or a metal foreign body on a body part forbidden to use.
3. Patients with a severe heart, liver, lung or kidney failure forbidden to use.
4. Patients who are bleeding or have bleeding tendency forbidden to use.
Contact Person: Miss. Xie