|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pieces per month|
back pain relief patches,
heat patches for pain relief
CE Disposable FIR Back Pain Relief Body Patches with 190 Mm X 70 Mm
Heated Patches contain a natural heat-producing agent, Iron, which gradually becomes iron oxide on contact with the oxygen in the air, and in doing so, produces heat. The therapeutic warming sensation develops after around 30 minutes of contact with the air. Containing no medical active ingredients, the patches work quickly and help reducing pain. Their ergonomic shape fits perfectly onto the painful area, promotes tissue oxygenation, and provides the essential nutrients the muscles need to recover.
|Product Name:||CE Disposable FIR Body Relief Back Pain Patches with 190 Mm X 70 Mm|
|Heating durations:||More than 16 hours|
|Delivery time||10 days|
|Free sample||Free samples, freight cost should be paid by buyer|
1. rheumatic and arthritic pain
2. neck, shoulder, back, leg and muscle pain
3. sciatic nerve pain
4. soft tissue injury
5. chronic prostatitis, dysmenorrhoea, sprains
1. Clean the affected place before use;
2. Tear the sealed aluminum pack and take out the pad;
3. Remover protective papers on both sides of the pad;
4. Put on the black elements surface on the affected part or acupoint;
5. The pad heats itself after taking out from pack; it can be removed when stops heating.
It is one time use only;
6. When used on movable places, medical tape is suggested to be used.
Patients of malignant tumor, high fever, active tuberculosis ,damaged skin.
A: Where does your company mainly export?
B: We mainly export to European countries, still we will extend the market and find more agents.
A: How long does the heat last?
B: We have two kinds of product: one will last 12h, the other one will last 16h.
A:What is the FIR?
B: FIR (Far Infrared Ray) is natural wave of light energy produced by the sun, totally invisible to the naked eye, with wavelength from 5.6 to 1000 um.
A: How does FIR work?
B: FIR energy is absorbed deeper into the tissue, activating water molecules in the blood, increasing the blood flow and oxygen in the bloodstream. As the far infrared light energy is absorbed, the body's cellular metabolism improves, resulting in enhanced cell regeneration and soft-tissue repair.
Contact Person: Miss. Xie