|Place of Origin:||Chongqing, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/bag, 4bags/box, 50boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Prodcut Name:||Lumbar Muscle Pain Relief Patch||Product Code:||HL-90B|
knee pain relief patches,
knee pain plaster
Free sample winter heat rheumatoid arthritis pain relief patch/ Lumbar Muscle Pain Relief Patch
Strain of lumbar muscles, also called functional lumbago, lumbar gluteal muscle fasciitis chronic low back injury, etc., it is the waist muscle fascia and periosteum and attachment points of chronic traumatic inflammation, is one of a common cause of low back pain, main symptom is the waist or lumbar di ministry pain and soreness, repeated attacks, pain can vary from climate change or fatigue level, such as daytime fatigue is aggravating, can reduce light when heavy, when after the break for the clinical common disease, frequently-occurring disease, the more risk factors.The accumulate over a long period, can make the muscle fibers degeneration, even a small amount of tear, scarring, fiber cable or adhesion, legacy long-term chronic low back pain.
1. After acute lumbar sprain and long-term repeated strain of lumbar muscles.
2. The treatment is not timely, improper treatment.
3. Repeated excessive waist exercise and excessive load for a long time, such as sitting position for a long period of time, or long the station from bending over a hand-held weights to the upright position, the things, can make the waist is in a state of high tension for a long time, the passage of time can lead to chronic strain of lumbar muscles.
4. Chronic strain of lumbar muscles and climate, environmental conditions, also have a certain relationship, low temperature or humidity is too can be contributed to or aggravate the strain of lumbar muscles.
1. The waist ache or pain, tingling or burning pain.
2. Accentuate when tired, to rest at ease;Ease when appropriate activities, and often change posture, activity is excessive and aggravating.
3. Can't stick to bent down to work.Often forced to constantly stretching or to fist hit the waist to ease the pain.
4. The waist has a pressure point, more than in the sacral spine muscle and iliac crest posterior sacral, after the sacrum spinalis check point or lumbar transverse process.
5. The waist shape and activity without exception more, also have no obvious lumbar muscle spasm, a few patients waist activity is a bit limited.
1. The X-ray
Without exception, a few may have bone hyperplasia or spinal deformity.
2. Or osteoporosis in patients with advanced age
Can choose ECT, inspected, bone mineral density.It is thought osteoporosis also can cause chronic low back pain.
1. According to the symptoms, signs and other clinical manifestations.
2. Combined with chronic low back pain for a long time history and physical examination, diagnosis difficulty is not great, should be paid attention to and lumbar degenerative disease, such as lumbar disc and lumbar olisthe disease phase identification.
1. Avoid overfatigue, correct bad posture.
2. Appropriate functional exercise
Strengthening the waist and back muscle exercise to prevent muscle tension imbalance, such as take a prone position, to the pillow, and then forcibly tall, hands and feet into the air;Also can lie on your back on the bed, pillow, head forcibly back top bed, took up the shoulder movement.
3. Physical therapy, massage, massage, relaxing tendons therapy.
4. Drug treatment
Mainly for the anti-inflammatory painkillers, injection of corticosteroid and oral non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids), local external use muscle relaxant and analgesics.
5. Closed therapy
With fixed pressure point, available 0.5% ~ 1% procaine and strong pine dragon or hydrocortisone acetate acetate as pain points closed, effect is good.
6. Physical therapy
Under the guidance of, and choose the appropriate physical therapy can also enhance the efficacy of treatment.There is more physical therapy, including electromagnetic, ultrasonic, infrared, laser, etc., through sound, light, electricity, heat and other effects on the human body, have the effect of thin muscle.
7. The surgical treatment
For various cases of non-surgical treatment is invalid, but surgery treatment.