|Place of Origin:||Chongqing, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/bag, 4bags/box, 50boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Product Name:||Treatment Chronic Prostate||Product Code:||HL-90A|
chronic pain relief patches,
pain relief therapy patch
Patch For Prostate Joint Pain Relief Patch Treatment Chronic Prostate
Chronic prostatitis (Chronic prostatitis) refers to the Chronic inflammation of prostate tissue caused by different causes, is the most common diseases uropoiesis surgical department.Including chronic bacterial prostatitis and nonbacterial prostatitis two parts.The mainly pathogen infection in chronic bacterial prostatitis, give priority to with retrograde infection, pathogen mainly staphylococcus, history of recurrent urinary tract infections are common or continuing presence of pathogenic bacteria in prostate massage fluid.Nonbacterial prostatitis is caused by a variety of complex reasons and causes inflammation, immune, neuroendocrine participation of the pathological changes of the complex, causing urinary tract irritation and chronic pelvic pain as the main clinical manifestations, and often merge mental symptoms of the disease, diverse clinical manifestations.The course is slow, delay no more.
1. Chronic bacterial prostatitis
Pathogenic factors are mainly for pathogen infection, but the body's resistance to strong and/or weak pathogen virulence, give priority to with retrograde infection, pathogen mainly staphylococcus, followed by e. coli, coryneform bacteria genera and enterococcus, etc.Prostate stones and urine reflux may persist for pathogens and infection recurrence is an important reason.
2. Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis
Etiology is very complex, its main cause may be the pathogen infection, inflammation, and abnormal pelvic nerve muscle activity and abnormal immune function.
(1) although this pathogen infection patients with routine check failed to isolate the pathogen bacteria, but may still with some special pathogens, such as, L deformation bacteria, anaerobic bacteria nanobacteria, or chlamydia trachomatis and mycoplasma infections, etc.Studies have shown that this type of patients with local prokaryotes DNA detection rate can be as high as 77%;Some clinical is given priority to with chronic inflammation, recurrent, or aggravate the aseptic prostatitis, may be associated with these pathogens.Other pathogens, such as parasites, fungi, viruses, trichomoniasis, such as mycobacterium tuberculosis may also be the important pathogenic factors, but the lack of reliable evidence, there is no consensus so far.
(2) excessive urination function obstacle factors cause urethral sphincter contraction, leads to the formation of a bladder outlet obstruction and residual urine, urine caused by reverse flow into the prostate, not only can bring the pathogen into the prostate, also can directly stimulate the prostate, induce aseptic "chemical prostatitis, cause micturition abnormal pain and pelvic area.
There are many many prostatitis patients urine dynamics change, such as: urine flow rate decrease and functional urinary tract obstruction and detrusor urethral sphincter dyssynergia, etc.These dysfunction may be associated with potential of various pathogenic factors.
(3) the spirit of psychological research shows that is not the more the presence of more than half of patients with prostatitis obvious mental psychological factors and personality change.Such as anxiety, depression, hypochondriasis, hysteria, even suicidal.The change of these spiritual, the psychological factors can cause plant nerve function disorder, cause posterior urethral neuromuscular dysfunction, leading to pelvic pain and urination dysfunction;Or cause the hypothalamus - pituitary gonad axis function change and affect sexual function, further aggravating symptom, eliminate stress can make symptoms or recovered.But it is unclear what mental change is its direct reason, or secondary performance.
(4) the neuroendocrine factors tend to occur in the prostate pain of heart rate and blood pressure fluctuations, that may be associated with autonomic nervous response.It has the characteristics of the internal organs of pain pain, the local pathology of prostate, urethra, triggered by prostate afferent nerve spinal reflex, activate the waist, the pith of astrocytes, nerve impulse came through reproductive iliac inguinal femoral nerve and nerve impulses, sympathetic nerve endings release norepinephrine, prostaglandins, and calcitonin gene related peptide, substance P, etc., cause bladder urethra dysfunction, and resulting in abnormal perineum, pelvic floor muscle activity, outside the corresponding areas of the prostate with persistent pain and referred pain.
(5) the abnormal immune response in recent years, studies have shown that the occurrence of immune factors in type III prostatitis development and plays a very important role in the course of evolution, in patients with prostatic fluid and/or seminal plasma and/or organization and/or there will be some changes in cytokine levels in the blood, such as: IL - 2, IL - 6 and IL 8, IL - 10, the TNF alpha and MCP - 1 and IL - 10 level and the pain symptoms of type III prostatitis patients were positively correlated, application of immunosuppressive therapy has a certain effect.
(6) theory of oxidative stress under normal circumstances, the body's production of oxygen free radicals, utilization, clear in a state of dynamic balance.Prostatitis patients of oxygen free radicals produce too much and/or the removal of the free radical system function is relatively lower, which makes the body resisting oxidative stress reaction product ability to reduce the effect, oxidative stress and/or by-products, may also is one of the pathogenesis.
(7) pelvic disease factors relevant part prostatitis patients often accompanied by peripheral zone of prostate venous plexus expansion, hemorrhoids, varicocele, suggest possible some symptoms in patients with chronic prostatitis and pelvic venous congestion, blood silt up related, it could also be one of the causes of the cured.
1. The pain
Pain symptoms in radiation surrounding tissues for the center with prostate pain, common in the scrotum, testes, the lower abdomen, perineum, lumbosacral, shares the inside parts, the belly pain or discomfort.
2. The abnormal urination
Characterized by frequent urination, urgency, urine pain, urethral burning, urine Yu Li, or morning, urine or stool, at the end of the overflow from the urethra secretion of the white.
3. The neurologic symptoms
Characterized by dizziness tinnitus, insomnia, much dream, anxiety, depression, or even appear impotence, premature ejaculation, seminal emission, etc.
Give priority to with oral antibiotics therapy in chronic bacterial prostatitis, choose sensitive drugs, treatment for 4 ~ 6 weeks, during which deal with patients with episodes of curative effect evaluation.Curative effect is not satisfied, can switch to other sensitive antibiotics.Optional alpha blockers improve urination and pain.Botanicals, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, analgesic and M - receptor blockers can also improve related symptoms.
Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis: can oral antibiotics first 2 ~ 4 weeks, then according to the curative effect of feedback to decide whether to continue to antibiotic treatment.It is recommended to use alpha blockers improve urination and pain, also can choose botanicals, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic and M - receptor blockers such as improve urination and pain.
The treatment of chronic prostatitis goal mainly is to alleviate pain, improve voiding symptoms and improve quality of life, curative effect evaluation should be given priority to with symptoms improve.
Patients should be self psychological counseling, keep optimistic attitude towards life, should give up drinking, avoid spicy stimulation food;Avoid a full bladder, sedentary and long time to ride a bike, ride horses, be sure to keep warm, strengthen physical exercise.
2. Drug treatment
The most commonly used drugs are antibiotics, alpha blockers, botanicals and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic, other drugs also have varying degrees of curative effect to relieve symptoms.
(1) antibiotics at the moment, in the treatment of prostatitis clinical practice, the most commonly used first-line drugs are antibiotics, but only about 5% of the patients with chronic prostatitis with clear bacterial infection.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis: according to the results of bacterial culture and drug penetration ability of prostate choice of antibiotics.Prostatitis diagnosed, antibiotics therapy for 4 ~ 6 weeks, during which deal with patients with episodes of curative effect evaluation.Prostate injection of antibiotic treatment is not recommended.
Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis: antibiotic treatment mostly empirical, theoretical basis is that some conventional culture negative pathogens leads to the type of inflammation.Therefore, recommended to oral fluoroquinolone antibiotics, such as 2 ~ 4 weeks, and then according to the curative effect of feedback to decide whether to continue to antibiotic treatment.Recommended in clinical symptom does reduce, only continue to use of antibiotics.Recommended course of total of 4 ~ 6 weeks.
(2) the alpha blockers alpha blockers can relax the prostate and bladder smooth muscle and improve in areas such as the lower urinary tract symptoms and pain, and therefore become a treatment Ⅱ/Ⅲ prostatitis of essential drugs.
According to the situation of patients choose different alpha blockers.Is recommended to use the alpha blockers are: sandy azole, naphthalene in er, solo and terazosin, controlled study results show that these drugs for patients of urination, pain and quality of life index and so on have different degrees of improvement.
Preparations plant (3) plants in Ⅱ and Ⅲ prostatitis treatment role is becoming more and more attention, for the recommended treatment.Botanicals refers to pollen agents and plant extracts, its pharmacological effects become more widely, such as nonspecific inflammation, edema, promote the bladder detrusor contractions and urethra smooth muscle relaxation, and so on.It is recommended to use botanicals are: universal ty, sabah brown and its extract, etc.Due to the variety is more, its usage and dosage based on the specific condition of patients, usually course in month.Less adverse reaction.
(4) the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids) are empirical in the treatment of type Ⅲ prostatitis symptoms drug use.Its main purpose is to relieve pain and discomfort.
(5) the M - receptor blockers on performance such as urgency, urinary frequency and nocturia without urinary tract obstruction patients with prostatitis, can use the M - receptor blockers (such as Todd luo certain) treatment.
(6) an antidepressant and anti-anxiety medications to merge depression, anxiety, and mood disorders in patients with chronic prostatitis, at the same time in the treatment of prostatitis, can choose to use an antidepressant and anti-anxiety drug treatment.These drugs can improve the symptoms of patients with mood disorders, still can alleviate micturition abnormal and somatic symptoms such as pain.Application must pay attention to the drugs prescribed and adverse drug reactions.Choice of antidepressant and anxiolytic main selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, such as tricyclic antidepressant drug.
(7) traditional Chinese medicine is recommended according to the relevant norms of the society or combine traditional Chinese and western medicine of traditional Chinese medicine to Chinese medicine treatment of prostatitis
3. The other treatment
(1) prostate massage prostate massage is one of the traditional treatment, the study shows that proper prostate massage can promote prostate gland duct emptying and increase the local drug concentration, thereby alleviating symptoms in patients with chronic prostatitis, therefore recommend adjuvant therapy for type Ⅲ prostatitis.Disable Ⅰ type prostatitis patients.
(2) biological feedback therapy research shows that chronic prostatitis patients suffer from pelvic floor muscles dyssynergia or urethral sphincter muscle tension.Merger of biofeedback electrical stimulation treatment can make the pelvic floor muscles relax, and make it tend to be harmonious, outside sphincter relaxation at the same time, so as to relieve chronic prostatitis perineal discomfort and urination.
(3) the heat is mainly using the thermal effect produced by a variety of physical methods, increase the prostate tissue blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, help diminish inflammation and remove the tissue edema, relieve the pelvic floor muscle spasm, etc.A short-term must relieve symptoms, but long-term effect is not clear.For the unmarried and childless is not recommended.
(4) injection treatment of prostate/transurethral prostate infusion treatment efficacy and safety were confirmed.
(5) Use the self-heating pain relieving patch:
Contact Person: Miss. Xie