|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pieces per month|
|Raw Material:||Iron Powder||Weight:||40g|
heat patches for shoulder pain,
shoulder pain relief products
CE Certificate FIR Disposable Medical Self Heat Shoulder Pain Patches 170mm
1. rheumatic and arthritic pain
2. neck, shoulder, back, leg and muscle pain
3. sciatic nerve pain
4. soft tissue injury
5. chronic prostatitis
|Material||Iron powder, activated carbon, water, wormwood powder.|
|Storage||Put in dry and cool place, avoid sunshine.|
|Function||Dredge the meridians,blood circulation|
|Heat time||12-16 hours|
|Usage||Paste on where uncomfortable|
We are the first factory in China to produce such kind of product. Till now, we have about 20 years experience to this filed, and the quality has been accepted by customers. Besides we can control the temperature steablily from 35℃ to 60℃. We still have acheived the CE and ISO, which can help the agents and customers to develop the market soon.
1 patch into one plastic bag
4 bags into one box
50 boxes into one carton
1. Clean the affected place before use;
2. Tear open the sealed aluminum pack and take out the pad;
3. Remover protective papers on both sides of the pad;
4. Put on the black elements surface on the affected part or acupoint;
5. The pad heats itself after taking out from pack; it can be removed when stops heating.
It is one time use only;
6. When used on movable places ,medical tape is suggested to be used.
A: Which material does the patch contain?
B: It mainly contains the carbon powder and iron powder.
A: How long does the heat last?
B: We have two kinds of product: one will last 12h, the other one will last 16h.
A: Where does your company mainly export?
B: We mainly export to European countries, still we will extend the market and find more agents.
1.in facts, patients with dementia, or people who have a fever,burns,scalds,scratches or allergies etc. forbidden to use.
2. Patients implanted with a heart pacemaker or a metal foreign body on a body part forbidden to use.
3. Patients with a severe heart, liver, lung or kidney failure forbidden to use.
4. Patients who are bleeding or have bleeding tendency forbidden to use.
Contact Person: Miss. Xie