|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pieces per month|
|Material:||Non-woven Fabrics||Average Temperature:||45 Degree|
joint pain relief patches,
knee pain plaster
TDP 16h Disposable Warm Joint Pain Patches 170mm With Non-Woven Fabrics
1. rheumatic and arthritic pain
2. neck, shoulder, back, leg and muscle pain
3. soft tissue injury
4. chronic prostatitis, dysmenorrhoea, sprains
1. Clean the affected place before use;
2. Tear open the sealed aluminum pack and take out the pad;
3. Remover protective papers on both sides of the pad;
4. Put on the black elements surface on the affected part or acupoint;
5. The pad heats itself after taking out from pack; it can be removed when stops heating.
It is one time use only;
6. When used on movable places ,medical tape is suggested to be used.
We are the first factory in China to produce such kind of product. Till now, we have about 20 years experience to this filed, and the quality has been accepted by customers. Besides we can control the temperature steablily from 35℃ to 60℃. We still have acheived the CE and ISO, which can help the agents and customers to develop the market soon.
A: Which material does the patch contain?
B: It mainly contains the carbon powder and iron powder.
A: How long does the heat last?
B: We have two kinds of product: one will last 12h, the other one will last 16h.
A: Where does your company mainly export?
B: We mainly export to European countries, still we will extend the market and find more agents.
A: How does it work?
B: When we open the aluminium bag, the air will have a chemical reaction with the carbon and iron powder, then emit heat to therapy the affected skin.
Patients of malignant tumor, high fever, active tuberculosis ,damaged skin do not use.
Contact Person: Miss. Xie